Skip to product information
1 of 2

Veuve Clicquot

VEUVE CLICQUOT - LA GRANDE DAME EDITION KUSAMA 2012

VEUVE CLICQUOT - LA GRANDE DAME EDITION KUSAMA 2012

Regular price €400,00 EUR
Regular price Sale price €400,00 EUR
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

The meeting of two Great Ladies.

Veuve Clicquot married another great lady in 2012!

In this vintage, this prestige vintage is characterized by a subtle combination of character, strength and delicacy.

The 90% Pinot Noir of the blend brings its subtle aromas, its round chew, and the remaining 10% Chardonnay brings a touch of tension and an airy subtlety.

Flowers and polka dots, signatures of Yayoi Kusama, subtly mimic the effervescence of champagne.

Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame Edition Kusama 2012 is an exceptional prestige cuvée that combines the excellence of Veuve Clicquot champagne with the creative art of Yayoi Kusama.

Here's what you can expect from this unique special edition:

Characteristics of Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame Edition Kusama 2012:

  • Refined blend: This prestige cuvée is made with a blend of 90% Pinot Noir and 10% Chardonnay. The Pinot Noir brings subtle aromas, a round texture and a certain richness, while the Chardonnay adds delicate tension and an airy subtlety to the whole.

  • Artistic influence: Flowers and polka dots, Yayoi Kusama's signature emblems, are subtly incorporated into this special edition, recalling the effervescence and vivacity of champagne. This collaboration with the artist adds a unique artistic dimension to the tasting experience.

  • Tasting Notes: On the nose, you can expect aromas of white fruits such as pear, mirabelle plum and quince, as well as notes of white flowers such as jasmine, honeysuckle and vine flower. On the palate, you will discover flavors of bitter orange zest, dried apricots, toasted hazelnuts and smoky notes of honey and cane sugar. A beautiful minerality adds complexity, while the clean attack and liveliness create a dynamic tasting experience.

  • Exceptional gift: This special edition offers not only an excellent champagne, but also a visual and gustatory work of art. It is the ideal choice to offer a memorable gift to a champagne or art lover.

Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame Edition Kusama 2012 embodies the fusion of two great ladies, Veuve Clicquot and Yayoi Kusama, in an exceptional champagne that combines character, strength and delicacy with a unique artistic touch.

View full details

YACHT BAR

Because pleasure, celebration, taste, little bubbles, and good things don't wait during your vacation.

Yacht Bar delivers your favorite Champagne and Caviar directly on board your yacht.

  • Fees and delivery

    Free delivery from 1000€ order

    Delivery costs of 150€ per order of less than 1000€ (Franco), sector department 06 & Monaco.

    -

    Delivery costs of 300€ per order of less than 1000€ (Franco), sector department 83.

    3 hour delivery

    In all the ports of the French Riviera.

    Monaco, Beaulieu sur Mer, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Villefranche sur Mer, Nice, Antibes, Cannes, St Tropez...

  • Order

    Order online, by email, or by phone

    Secure payment and fast delivery, with a selection of the best Champagnes, alcohols, Spirits, and Caviars.

    -

    ▻ +33 (0)7 82 12 2 36

    ▻ info@yachtbar.fr

    -

    Last Minute Yacht Bar service

    Delivery every day from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.